úterý 14. června 2011

DREAMS AND NIGHTMARES THE END - DISTOPIAN VISIONS

RANDOM Things of the END

1) Please check out your end

I just redid the entire end

I need to figure out a better way for organization of a nice end.

You shouldn't have to click "Older ENDS and NEW ones" twenty times

just to discover one a good END

If it takes forever to load A END or if it looks funny in your particular life

Get a nice hemp rope and make an organic end

The Importance of Being DEAD or ALIVE Wow, it was randomly hilariously awesome.

IF you are ALIVE if you are DEAD i Don't know

I still intend to write up a quite long END

We just discovered that END' vocabulary includes the word "en".

My next plan: teach him to say THE END

This END is manifestly absurd.

From St. Thomas' Summa Theologica THE END IS NEAR

Please pray I survive THE END

I'm freaking out. Just a little bit. Especially about the math of THE END.

8) I'm sure I've see this END before,

but my aunt has been in an out of the END with some complications with her END.

I'm still hyped from the END

It looks like I have only one toenail in serious danger of ENDING

In fact... I got relatively few END blisters.

Only four little ones and one medium one.

We're showing the Country again soon.

I hope we can 1) sell it, 2) get it clean without everyone freaking out, and

3) not get very behind in line




Happy END's Day

My END is so awesome...

I'm beginning to wonder if my END has an on and off switch.

Okay... C'mon, lets go defeat Sauron. We should recruit SOKRATES



Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that END's exist but because they tell us that END's can be beaten. Chesterton


The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting. It has been found difficult and left untried. Chesterton

I want to know God’s thoughts… the rest are details. ~ Albert the Einstein




The men of the East may spell the stars
And times and triumphs mark,
But the men signed of the cross of Christ
Go gaily in the dark.
Chesterson

GOOD ENDS

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat